Monday, April 27, 2009

Changes Afoot?



I'm considering revamping my logo. I still like certain elements of it, namely the Tweedle "D" and the rattle "P", though Gabe says the "O" personifies the Tweedle and the pox. I even very briefly considered changing the name entirely.

While trying to think of names we decided that it needed to be something fanciful that caught your attention. We came up with many that were OK, but...then I said maybe it should be totally silly. Gabe said "Tweedpox" and I changed it to "Tweedlepox" as I am an Alice in Wonderland fan and that is the name we kept going back to.

I decided, for now, not to change the name because for one thing, its too much work and for another, I can't think of anything that would fit me. So I stick with Tweedlepox and its expression of fanciful, silly, whimsicalness while trying to be perfectly proper. But I consider changing the font or style of it.

This is what I doodled the other day and I rather like it. What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment