Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Prelude

(This tiny post is just a prelude to the real post which will be featured tomorrow. As it is much too late to be "featuring" anything right now)

I find that it takes so much time to create nowadays. I don't get down to my desk very often and when I do its a mad rush to make something in the few moments I have before the kids find out where I am. Then when I'm done, my desk looks like this..

That reminds me, I have a wedding card to make.

(To be continued....)

2 comments:

  1. LOL! That looks like my desk.

    I saw that you entered my Kissaluvs contest at the Mom Buzz (www.themombuzz.com) but you needed help with adding the button as an entry. How can I help? Let me know! E-mail me at erintales(at)themombuzz.com

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny that you posted this, because I too just posted about my guestroom being converted to a craft room, because I want to find time to create! I am in the process of rearranging everything right now, and I find that blogging about it keeps me motivated and accountable. :)

    ReplyDelete